Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Early Childhood source

Play around in this website and share with us what you find!

48 comments:

Anonymous said...

This website is very resourceful. You can find lots of information about getting discounts for things that you need for your classroom, and if you have your own home daycare. I also like how you can find information about nurtition and health information in this website. This site is very helpful that everyone can use. CD-109 Rowna Miles

Charlette said...

This website is very useful we have bought several products from Discounts that are productive for our little ones. Teaching strategies.net is a great website that gives advice on assessments and different techniques on involing the families into your class. NAEYC website is very informative also. I like to look at Oriental Trading to get nice craft ideas for the holidays.The internet is full of great resources like the ones listed.
Thanks Charlette Smith CD 262

Anonymous said...

Sojourner Mack

The preschool activity quicksource has a lot of great ideas for the teachers. I like the finger writing activity. Using salt/sand to teach the children how to write is very create. The website have a lot of ideas that student teacher and teachers can used.

sylvia sheldon said...

I have enjoyed putting together my binder, there is so much information to gather and also to be informed of what resources we have in our community.
Sylvia Sheldon

Anonymous said...

This website is very informative. There are helpful resources in ways to better the child's learning experience. There are healthy eating tips and health information. This is great for home daycares as well. It helps you do more with little spend less money and get big learning results.
Bessie Miles

Anonymous said...

this website is very useful if you are a teacher or own a daycare or even becoming a teacher. the website tells you how to get discounts on school supplies and other things you can you in you classroom or even in your own home.you can find other things like health and nurtition information i would recommened this website to others.

Felicia said...

This website is awesome.The ECMD has not only a 52% retail discount on the carpet but a lot of things that can be very vital to the classroom and home settings for children. The have product giveaways ( who doesn't want something free) and I saw the cutest giant square cocoon cushion on this website. If you have not veiwed this website, you are missing out on some wonderful deals. Oh yeah, did I mention that the shipping is free of charge for most items. It is the greatest thing that I have seen for childcare professionals. I might even order some of the items just to have at my house when company comes over with their children. they have real minature furniture for the children.You can furnish a entire classroom and/or daycare from this website alone
Vasser
CD101

Anonymous said...

the website is very educative in that it asdresses health issues and how to improve it.it also help daycare owners to get discount on things they need, which can offcourse reduce financial expenses of daycare owners.Jelilat Rasheed.CD 101

Anonymous said...

Nedra Warren
The early childhood source is a good site for all those who are thinking about working with children. This site gives a person a lot of information and ideas about how to set up your classroom to doing activities with the children. I highly recommend this site to teachers.

Unknown said...

That is a great website. I know teachers that have never heard of that site before. The site offers good information and purchasing option on things I feel all pre-k through 1st grade and daycare teachers should know and have. Everyone even mothers should use that website to contribute to their childrens learning and development. Lourenia Fleming CD262

Anonymous said...

I am an asopiring educator,and ive heard resources are limited,as far as money,for teachers,so this website would help as far as the discounts go.And the activities can help strecth out your lessons
AIEYSHA CURRIN

Anonymous said...

Deborah said...
This website is awesome, it gives a lot of information about the different stages of a child and where they should be at their development stages. It gives a lot of suggestions of activities based on age appropiate. And I love the my community. I think that this is a good resource or all those who are in the child education field. Deborah Batie

Anonymous said...

Deborah said...This website also gives teachers some resources on how to get grants and other good information that will help them to progress in their classroom. I would truly recommend this website to other follow co-workers.
Deborah Batie

Rosie said...

Rosie
This website is very informative it give you different ideas that you can do with your child or students and its great if your trying to start your own day care because its has a lot of different items that you can buy and is affordable.

CD101 Rosie Quintana

Anonymous said...

C.Barnes
I have enjoyed putting my binder together there I have so much information that I gather

Anonymous said...

C. Barnes
This website is very resourceful.NAEYC website is very informative also.The website have a lot of ideas that student teacher and teachers can used.

Anonymous said...

Nikkia Scott
Many people do not know; why they children act the way they act."As we all say she/he get from there momma." We have to watch what we do around children, because children do not know any better, unless you tell them what right from wrong. If they see you/any adults doing some right or wrong they are going to do because in their mind they think it right. For example, when I staying with my mom. It was me and my sister. All my mom use to do is screaming at us when she thought or if we did something wrong. So now when I tell my sister to do something she screams at me NO! She so use to my mom going off and scream she thinks it ok for her to do.

Anonymous said...

Nikkia Scott
Many people do not know; why they children act the way they act."As we all say she/he get from there momma." We have to watch what we do around children, because children do not know any better, unless you tell them what right from wrong. If they see you/any adults doing some right or wrong they are going to do because in their mind they think it right. For example, when I staying with my mom. It was me and my sister. All my mom use to do is screaming at us when she thought or if we did something wrong. So now when I tell my sister to do something she screams at me NO! She so use to my mom going off and scream she thinks it ok for her to do.

Anonymous said...

Nikkia Scott
Many people do not know; why they children act the way they act."As we all say she/he get from there momma." We have to watch what we do around children, because children do not know any better, unless you tell them what right from wrong. If they see you/any adults doing some right or wrong they are going to do because in their mind they think it right. For example, when I staying with my mom. It was me and my sister. All my mom use to do is screaming at us when she thought or if we did something wrong. So now when I tell my sister to do something she screams at me NO! She so use to my mom going off and scream she thinks it ok for her to do.

Anonymous said...

This website is well informative-It tells you all you need to know about children mostly for those that are going for teahing or planning to have their own daycare.At this website every materials needed for your class room was provided at a discount rate. In short, the web is great and it was loaded with a lot of information that can be benefial to everyone.
CD-101 Ayodeji Adeyemi

Anonymous said...

The early childhood website is informative because it's give people in child development a lo w price for gifts during the holidays in art and crafts. Mikneiah Hillary
CD: 262

Anonymous said...

This website is very helpful and resourceful for Teachers. I gave this website to my coworker who is a new preschool teacher.I think that were blessed in the field to have so many resource especially with the budgets being so low. To find discounts for thing that you need and can use around the classroom.I also liked the preschool activity resources.You could never have too many Ideas for activities. Kenya Atwater

Anonymous said...

MADDONNA WILSON:
THIS WEBSITE GIVES FUTURE TEACHERS OR DAYCARE PROVIDERS INFORMATION ON JOBS AND DIFFERENT RESOURCES FOR WORKING IN THEIR CLASS. I WIL USE TO THIS FOR FUTURE REFERENCES

Anonymous said...

gina colbert child dev. 262
the website is very usefful to those who ae considering opening up a center or for a classroom. everyone can use this site im sure we can use the discounted prices that they have due to inflation.

Anonymous said...

Queen Dixon CD 109 I think this is a very useful website for teachers as well as people going into the field of child development who wants to open up their own business. This website has all the neccessary resources to open up your own daycare.

Anonymous said...

This resourceful website has a gift section avalible for purchase for the holiday. There are gifts of educational toys and you receive a 10% discount on all purchases. You can find a lot of curriculum ideas on this website as well.Deborah Batie

Anonymous said...

Nikkia Scott
This website can be very helpful to teacher who are working in a day care center or trying to start a day care center. It give you lot of information how to shop and get a discount. I love to hear about discount or store that have sale. I love to shop, for my children that I work with.

Agapelove said...

I knew there was a reason I was graced with your presence! This site is awesome and so resourceful. I plan on redecorating the daycare on Christmas break, and this site was so helpful. From the discount school supply to the teacher quick source. What really caught my eye was the curriculum connections; Montessori, High/Score and Head Start.
Grant Data, Stimulus funding Resources and free activities & crafts. What I will definitely take advantage of is the free delivery!!

Anonymous said...

William Hill CD 101
I've frequently ordered merchandise from DSS. I love the pre-cut cardboard items. THey lend themselves for a great project with the children. THe pre-cut pieces allow the children to complete thier craft independently while creating. Although early learning is all about the process, sometimes we teachersm, need a product.

trina harris said...

this is good website if you want to become a teacher or own your own daycare it have severalpages you can go own and get discount i would sugguest using this website have a lot of infromation trina harris

lmcintosh2 said...

This website is extremely helpful for teachers as well as parents and caregivers. It gives wonderful ideas for activities that help children develop and learn. I think the coolest thing is that you can find important information regarding nutrition and development and discounts for products!! I'd recommend this to everyone, even if just for informational purposes.

Anonymous said...

Sammy Lebron Child Dev 101

This is a very helpful website. It is like the best Buy for teachers! The part I like the most is the activities they have for every season. I like doing activities about seasons and holidays and special events and this website gives me good ideas to use and even ehance that idea and activity.

Mochinique Jamason said...

This website is resourceful and easy to maneuver around. I do plan to use this site as a source to guide me with my parenting and teaching (my children). I love that websites like this exist, because it makes learning a little less stressful for parents. I am always trying to come up with new ideas and ways of teaching my children with social/emotional development and language development. Being a parent is hard work and for a site such as this to exist and make things less stressful on me, is great!

Ivory said...

Ivory
I will definitely be using this website when i open my daycare if it is still available in whatever year I do that. I would love to get a few things for my 4 year old NOW if only they weren't to expensive for my personal budget. My daughter would love the Career Toddler Costumes and the Angeles® Deluxe Hardwood Kitchen Furniture.

Anonymous said...

Patricia Wooten
I feel that the responsibility is on the parents. They are the ones that need to learn how to control their child. There are to many kids who go to pre-school or kindergarden. I know from when I had put my daughter in preschool there was this little boy that cried and kicked everytime his mother left him.if the parents don't take the time out to control their kids or if they need help they have to seek medical attention.

Anonymous said...

This website is something I can use to find out what type of extra curricular activities and useful information that will help me plan something for discounts on school supplies and how u can establish your own daycare out of your home and I will use this for tips.
Ebony Hogan

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THIS WEBSITE IT HAS ALOT OF RESOURCEFUL INFORMATION FOR YOUR CLASSROOM AND BY ME TRYING TO OPEN A DAYCARE I WILL USE THIS SITE IN THE FUTURE!!!
shanequa milton

Anonymous said...

I love this website. I have already found it useful and plan to purchase a few items. I also like the suggest activities for my nieces, nephew, and my own son.
Tameakah Gant

Anonymous said...

patricia wooten. I really like this site. It really shows alot of things that you and the school can use for the child. There aren't to many good sites that offer valuable information and offers deal to parents and teachers. There are so many children that don't get a chance to see and experience the same things as other children. In my opinion it would be good if alot of us to get together and get some of these items and donate them to a needy school.

Anonymous said...

Pilar Reed

This website is very reliable. You can gain alot of information on all different discounts u can can get on things. I feel tha it trys to make learning more fun for children and it also has information on how to maintain kids health. This is a very informative website

Anonymous said...

I like this website. It offers different activities that i could do with my five year old at home. It also has lots of information that is useful for parents as well as teachers.

Anonymous said...

Sarah perry cd101 duplicate

i like this webstite. It has a lot of activites i can use with my five year old. It also useful to parents and teachers.

Anonymous said...

Zenobia Barker. This website was very insightful IT gave me alot of information about nutition and health for my other class and im thinking about opening my own daycare. I refer some of my classmates to this website.

Vickie Bradford said...

This website is very resourceful. I'm glad I now know about it because it's going to be a great help to me because I'm one who wants to open my own daycare.

Unknown said...

the site gave great information for the future educators. also including information on nutrition gave everyone who visited the site ideas and tips.

Rachel Adesola said...

This website was very informative and full of resources. What I liked most is it provided information for teachers, parents, and classrooms. I will definitely be visiting it again. It seemed to cover different areas like health, and lessons. I think it will be helpful to me in the future and I will be visiting it again.

Anonymous said...

Pilsr Reed

This article is very cool. It would be very useful to a person who wants to start their own daycare or who already works in a daycare and wants to get things for their classroom. This website is very helpful and i think fellow teachers would love it!

Anonymous said...

melodye said..

experts reccommend that children have at least 1-2 hours of physical activity. For example for Pre School age children we can do something like have music that will require them to move their body as good exercise and also stretching