I remember going over this in lecture and I think it was dealing with E.R.F. I think that this is an good idea it can help children progress with their language and cognition development.
I love this idea. This has really helped me to understand phoneme sounds. I had no idea that anything like this ever existed. As a future teacher, I will definately use this with my students. I wish I would have known about this sooner because my 5 year is a soon-to-be kindergarten graduate who has recently learned to read and I could have used this technique to help him learn sounds better.
using the boxes for the children to break down the words will be good. it can help the child pronounce many different words and their speech. some children put a T on every word and the child need to know how to pronounce words correctly so when he or she goes to school they will not have problems reading and comprehending.
I beleive that if teachers took the time to teach children both phonics as well as phonemens that children will be able to learn both the root as well the suffix of a word which is very important
I like that Elkonin boxes can be used to teach phonemic awareness by having students listen for individual sounds. I think this will help student to pronounce words correctly, sound out the word and help them with the spelling of the word. I like the ideal of Elkonin boxes, I think it would defiantly benefit children that have problems with language development- Cynthia Warren cd101
Phoneme Sounds is something that we all have either heard or evey said ourselves and didn't know it. If we all came together to help we would all come out speaking correctly.
I really liked the idea of children being able to seperate the sounds of the words. I think it will make it easier for them when I am trying to teach them to spell and read. I know it helped me to get a better understanding of phonemes. I was having trouble with it at first but this helps me seperate the sounds.
I really liked the idea of children being able to seperate the sounds of the words. I think it will make it easier for them when I am trying to teach them to spell and read. I know it helped me to get a better understanding of phonemes. I was having trouble with it at first but this helps me seperate the sounds.
I believe that if teachers took the time to teach children both phonics as well as phonemes. As a future teacher, I will definitely use this with my students.
Loreal,The Elkonin boxes available here are modified somewhat to give children more room to write when they encounter a digraph. Because it helps fix phoneme-grapheme correspondences in children’s minds, this technique supports children’s spelling, reading and writing development. what a great idea to get children to leran how to spell and write.
The Elkonin boxes is a great idea to help children learn phoneme sounds. It really breaks down the word where the children can understand the sound. I would prefer that teachers and parents should use this technique.
I love working with all of you and find myself amazed and proud of you all, ALL OF THE TIME! I feed off of your strength and look forward to the amazing impacts, I know, you will make in our field!
13 comments:
Charlenena Hollingsworth CD 101 AC MW.
I remember going over this in lecture and I think it was dealing with E.R.F. I think that this is an good idea it can help children progress with their language and cognition development.
I love this idea. This has really helped me to understand phoneme sounds. I had no idea that anything like this ever existed. As a future teacher, I will definately use this with my students. I wish I would have known about this sooner because my 5 year is a soon-to-be kindergarten graduate who has recently learned to read and I could have used this technique to help him learn sounds better.
using the boxes for the children to break down the words will be good. it can help the child pronounce many different words and their speech. some children put a T on every word and the child need to know how to pronounce words correctly so when he or she goes to school they will not have problems reading and comprehending.
Maddonna WIlson
I beleive that if teachers took the time to teach children both phonics as well as phonemens that children will be able to learn both the root as well the suffix of a word which is very important
This is something I can used to improve my language ..Thanks
I like that Elkonin boxes can be used to teach phonemic awareness by having students listen for individual sounds. I think this will help student to pronounce words correctly, sound out the word and help them with the spelling of the word. I like the ideal of Elkonin boxes, I think it would defiantly benefit children that have problems with language development- Cynthia Warren cd101
i think its good way to learn. it helps with sounding out the words and spelling the words.
Phoneme Sounds is something that we all have either heard or evey said ourselves and didn't know it. If we all came together to help we would all come out speaking correctly.
I really liked the idea of children being able to seperate the sounds of the words. I think it will make it easier for them when I am trying to teach them to spell and read. I know it helped me to get a better understanding of phonemes. I was having trouble with it at first but this helps me seperate the sounds.
I really liked the idea of children being able to seperate the sounds of the words. I think it will make it easier for them when I am trying to teach them to spell and read. I know it helped me to get a better understanding of phonemes. I was having trouble with it at first but this helps me seperate the sounds.
CBarnes CD109
I believe that if teachers took the time to teach children both phonics as well as phonemes. As a future teacher, I will definitely use this with my students.
Loreal,The Elkonin boxes available here are modified somewhat to give children more room to write when they encounter a digraph. Because it helps fix phoneme-grapheme correspondences in children’s minds, this technique supports children’s spelling, reading and writing development. what a great idea to get children to leran how to spell and write.
Jennifer Jiles
The Elkonin boxes is a great idea to help children learn phoneme sounds. It really breaks down the word where the children can understand the sound. I would prefer that teachers and parents should use this technique.
Post a Comment