Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Semester

You guys did an excellent job posting this semester... continue to check back over break. Also, if you need help with registration email me at my school email address kconnor @ ccc . edu (no spaces) and I will be happy to come in and make sure you get registered!

I will unavailable the first week of break, but after that feel free to contact me for help.

Wishing you all the best during this holiday season... and see you in the spring!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prof. Connor this has been a very insterting class for me and you are a good teacher i feel that what i learned from you this semester i can take it and apply it using it on my own kids and when i become a teacher myself one day. Until next have a safe and happy holiday and i'll see you in 262.

Anonymous said...

Nikkia Scott
this semester has been interresting to me. do you know every thing that you were telling use and teaching us I was going through it at my day care center. And do you believe or not I had to do a parent about they child behavior. I think i did ok. Because we have practice it in class. I was trying to do it base of of what i learn in class.A lot of people say from the experience i had at my frist job working in a day care, it only the experience to make me a better teacher.