Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Spring Semester

If anyone needs help with registration please contact me!!!


Happy New Year, I hope you all had a wonderful break.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently taking 4 child
development classes this semester.
Three of the 4 classes that I'm
enrolled in are with Professor
Connor. I really love being in her
classes. She makes learning about
child development interesting, gives us fun activities to engage in, and gets her students excited
about learning about child development. Professor Connor is a
wonderful teacher and I wish I could take her for all of my child
development classes. I'm having a
wonderful spring semester and I'm
definitely looking forward to taking Professor Connor for future
child development classes.

Anonymous said...

Helen said, well thank you for rendering a helpful hand registration was very stressful but i was able to get it done thanks once again.

Anonymous said...

P.lofton my spring semester was a ssemester i thought would be tough but having Professor connor as a teacher made like less difficult. Thanks for being a understanding teacher.

Anonymous said...

I also think that professer connor is a great teacher but she is also a awakener and she teaches things that you would never think of learning about. She is one of my favorite teachers in the whole school. professer coonor is the nicest teacher that i have had since i been there and she really opens yoru eyes to the bigger things on the class then just the small things.

Darlene

Anonymous said...

I'm Shanta a Child Development Major in CD 120. I can honestly say that though it was much work involved this semester in Prof. Connor's class, it was fun, enjoyable, and I can't wait for more fun activities, observations, and interpretations in future CD classes with Prof. Connor.

Anonymous said...

I have not enrolled in the spring semester but my major is child dev and i hope i get professror connors again because she is a wonderful teacher. Anquinetta Butler

Anonymous said...

Pilar Reed

I had professor connor for Child Development 101. I enjoyed it soooo much. I love her teaching method she really helps you to understand the assignments. Iam currently taking her for Child Develpoment 109 and I really enjoyed it and I'am going to miss her dearly.