I think that's very cool that babies can hear that young i mean i know they can hear but so young i wonder like when there in the womb and mothers play music for them if they can hear that's great how things are chaning and babies are getting smarter at an earlier age. Tiffany Williams
This is a very interesting subject. I watched how my grandchildren respond to commercials with a lot of music. They turn their heads to follow the sound and continue watching until it's over. Music does something to the inner you. As some of us can recall how certain songs can take us to another level.
This is amazing. So if they're able to hear music then its possible that they are also able to hear the conversations and other things that go on while their still in their mother's belly?? Tynesha Broome
i have a friend, when she was pregnant her son used to kick in her stomach to the tune of what ever song she was listening to. i think they can hear music and rock out before they come into the world i think its awesome.
I find that a baby hearing in the womb is very true. When I was pregnant and would listen to different types of music, the baby would either move around or stay still depending on the type of music. Today's babies are born with much more advancements then those of previous genereations . Babies of the new "technogloy" world advance alot more because of what new techniques are given to the mothers during theri pregnancies. There is so much more out there that is done with pregnant mothers based on new findings of how to have a healthy baby. So if you know of someone pregnant get the headphones around the belly and start playing some music.
Regina S. CDV 101 I think the article is amazing and very true. With both of my kids I always talk to them when I was pregnant. So my kids will know the sound of my voice.
I have always said that children are born with so much knowledge as to whats going on in their environment, this is just proof of that. For instance when a parent is mad, sad, happy, or what ever emotion the parent is having , the child reacts in the same demeanor by movements and such as though it were the one who had the emotions. I guess one can say its just innate in humans: one learns by experiences, why cant a child who is quite obviously inside of you.
Helen said, this is a wonderful article, back in the 60's children were born with their eyes closed but now they are born with their eyes opened. i am very amazed that babies could hear and act to sounds like music at that early stage it is glorious.
I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT INFANTS COULD REALLY HEAR IN THE BEGINNING STAGES, I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING THAT WAS PASSED DOWN FROM MY GRANDMOTHER. SO IF INFANTS CAN HEAR THE VIBRATION IN THE WOMB, CAN THE HEAR THE VIBRATIONS FROM ARGUING. WHAT DO THE INFANTS THAT ARE BORN DEATH HEAR, OR DO THEY HERE THE SAME VIBRATIONS.
Just another note on baby's hearing in the womb. Just to say that I belive that baby's are getting smarter because of what is heard while they are still in the womb and I am not only saying music. I am more aware of pregnant women walking around and I am observing these mom's talking to their unborn babies and telling them things like did you hear the Train, did you hear the bells , did you hear the birds sing, sounds funny but one has to wonder maybe talking like this in not as crazy as we think it is. So maybe if we start talking to our babies about a greener environment or better politics maybe this newer future can run the nation a whole lot better than what it is now. Just something to think about. IT may sound funny but just think about it for a minute
This article is very interesting babies can definitely hear in the womb if yelling and screaming any sound it an affect them in a good or bad way. When i was pregnant I bought this cd from walmart it was soothing for me and the baby. It was water falls,birds and heart beats on this cd. So when he was born I purcase the baby Einstein dvds he loved the sound affects. He's five and he loves movies or anything that has music.So when he have problems with numbers etc. I buy cds for numbers etc. to help him learn and to make it fun for him. Richard CD262
It is cool that the babies can hear at a early age. Also that they cn hear is their's mothers wound. Another thing that i find quite interesting is that the child is good at hearing at the age that they are even if the child is 3 mounths old. Also some other things that i found interesting was that the child could say everything that you said in clear form like they are older then they look to be.
natalie s CD 109 To me it is a miracle how the body works especially during pregnany the fact that infants can hear while in the mothers womb and also the fact that many things can be taught through song.
I agree with you on that it is very cool that the child can hear their mother in the womb. So if the mother would go to read the child a story they can hear what their mother is saying.
Alita Brown, CD 120 I am not surprised by the findings of this study. I am the friend that L. Greyson was referring to in her post. While I was pregnant I used to work in establishments that would play music continually throughout the day. My son used to kick me to the beat of songs all the time.
This was an intersting article.When i was pregnant with my daughter i use to put my head phones on my tummy,sometimes I would play music, and sometimes I would let stories play.She would have a instant reaction to the music or story.Sometime she would kick or she would move around.So I really was moved by the article.KENYA ATWATER
Tameka Williams- Music is a blessing. It does so many positive things to your spirit. My son was sick when he was born so he was in NICU for a while. His bed was by the radio. Honestly guys, music works! May baby was the calmest soul in Intensive Care!
i never thought that newborns can hear you when your tslking i think that's cute even though there human and have ears i still never thought they can hear nor understand
I love working with all of you and find myself amazed and proud of you all, ALL OF THE TIME! I feed off of your strength and look forward to the amazing impacts, I know, you will make in our field!
21 comments:
I think that's very cool that babies can hear that young i mean i know they can hear but so young i wonder like when there in the womb and mothers play music for them if they can hear that's great how things are chaning and babies are getting smarter at an earlier age. Tiffany Williams
ceciliasanchez-class 205- This Article is verry interesting because it talks about development of an infant and the viariation of rhythm.
This is a very interesting subject. I watched how my grandchildren respond to commercials with a lot of music. They turn their heads to follow the sound and continue watching until it's over. Music does something to the inner you. As some of us can recall how certain songs can take us to another level.
robin
This is amazing. So if they're able to hear music then its possible that they are also able to hear the conversations and other things that go on while their still in their mother's belly?? Tynesha Broome
i have a friend, when she was pregnant her son used to kick in her stomach to the tune of what ever song she was listening to. i think they can hear music and rock out before they come into the world i think its awesome.
I find that a baby hearing in the womb is very true. When I was pregnant and would listen to different types of music, the baby would either move around or stay still depending on the type of music. Today's babies are born with much more advancements then those of previous genereations . Babies of the new "technogloy" world advance alot more because of what new techniques are given to the mothers during theri pregnancies. There is so much more out there that is done with pregnant mothers based on new findings of how to have a healthy baby. So if you know of someone pregnant get the headphones around the belly and start playing some music.
Janet Benavides
Regina S. CDV 101
I think the article is amazing and very true. With both of my kids I always talk to them when I was pregnant. So my kids will know the sound of my voice.
that is really interesting. its cool to know because when my niece was born she would always smile and kick when i had the radio on. Sarah Garcia
I have always said that children are born with so much knowledge as to whats going on in their environment, this is just proof of that. For instance when a parent is mad, sad, happy, or what ever emotion the parent is having , the child reacts in the same demeanor by movements and such as though it were the one who had the emotions. I guess one can say its just innate in humans: one learns by experiences, why cant a child who is quite obviously inside of you.
Helen said, this is a wonderful article, back in the 60's children were born with their eyes closed but now they are born with their eyes opened. i am very amazed that babies could hear and act to sounds like music at that early stage it is glorious.
I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT INFANTS COULD REALLY HEAR IN THE BEGINNING STAGES, I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING THAT WAS PASSED DOWN FROM MY GRANDMOTHER. SO IF INFANTS CAN HEAR THE VIBRATION IN THE WOMB, CAN THE HEAR THE VIBRATIONS FROM ARGUING. WHAT DO THE INFANTS THAT ARE BORN DEATH HEAR, OR DO THEY HERE THE SAME VIBRATIONS.
S. PERTEET
Just another note on baby's hearing in the womb. Just to say that I belive that baby's are getting smarter because of what is heard while they are still in the womb and I am not only saying music. I am more aware of pregnant women walking around and I am observing these mom's talking to their unborn babies and telling them things like did you hear the Train, did you hear the bells , did you hear the birds sing, sounds funny but one has to wonder maybe talking like this in not as crazy as we think it is. So maybe if we start talking to our babies about a greener environment or better politics maybe this newer future can run the nation a whole lot better than what it is now. Just something to think about. IT may sound funny but just think about it for a minute
Janet Benavides 262
This article is very interesting babies can definitely hear in the womb if yelling and screaming any sound it an affect them in a good or bad way. When i was pregnant I bought this cd from walmart it was soothing for me and the baby. It was water falls,birds and heart beats on this cd. So when he was born I purcase the baby Einstein dvds he loved the sound affects. He's five and he loves movies or anything that has music.So when he have problems with numbers etc. I buy cds for numbers etc. to help him learn and to make it fun for him. Richard CD262
It is cool that the babies can hear at a early age. Also that they cn hear is their's mothers wound. Another thing that i find quite interesting is that the child is good at hearing at the age that they are even if the child is 3 mounths old. Also some other things that i found interesting was that the child could say everything that you said in clear form like they are older then they look to be.
Darlene
P.lofton I never thought that children would have a problem with hearing anything at any age so i'm not surprised.
natalie s CD 109
To me it is a miracle how the body works especially during pregnany the fact that infants can hear while in the mothers womb and also the fact that many things can be taught through song.
I agree with you on that it is very cool that the child can hear their mother in the womb. So if the mother would go to read the child a story they can hear what their mother is saying.
Darlene
Alita Brown, CD 120
I am not surprised by the findings of this study. I am the friend that L. Greyson was referring to in her post. While I was pregnant I used to work in establishments that would play music continually throughout the day. My son used to kick me to the beat of songs all the time.
This was an intersting article.When i was pregnant with my daughter i use to put my head phones on my tummy,sometimes I would play music, and sometimes I would let stories play.She would have a instant reaction to the music or story.Sometime she would kick or she would move around.So I really was moved by the article.KENYA ATWATER
Tameka Williams- Music is a blessing. It does so many positive things to your spirit. My son was sick when he was born so he was in NICU for a while. His bed was by the radio. Honestly guys, music works! May baby was the calmest soul in Intensive Care!
rosenice evans
i never thought that newborns can hear you when your tslking i think that's cute even though there human and have ears i still never thought they can hear nor understand
Post a Comment