Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Resource

Thanks Cheia for the resource!!

www.ncld.org



Go check it out! another great resource for you (even after you leave us...)

21 comments:

olatunde said...

if these promises could be fulfilled, i think america will continue to be a great country without having gangs and truancy in future. many kids become "dishonorable vessel" to the society due to the fact that their parents are unable to pay for their tuition. thanks Barack and Biden for the these plans towards the future leaders

Anonymous said...

That link is wonderful for parents, caregivers, teachers, or anyone else who is concerned about learning disablities. It is helpful to parents also.

Anonymous said...

I like how this link gives you information on Education programs,Homework,Parent's Guide,and a lot of others resources you need. This link seems like it is easy for anybody to use. Rowna Miles CD-101,262,120

nicoleb said...

this site is great for parent and teachers with children who has disabilities i have parents at my site with children who have disabilities i will pass this site on to them. good resource

Ms. L. Grayson said...

i know a few parents who have children with LD. They were wondering if there was one source to go to about their children. This would be instead of going from place to place. This happens to be a excellent source to go to. I will be sure to pass it on.

Anonymous said...

I think sometime people forget about children that have learning disabilities especially when you don't have a child with a learning disability. We must not forget about children who have LD but try to help and understand the parents and children who go through this situation. When a person is planning on becoming a teacher or working with children this can definitely be a great subject to investigate more on. great website! Daarina Wilson

Anonymous said...

The information on this site is really helpful for parentsthat have children with. I will be passing this site information to a few parents I know.

Kelli Davis Child Dev. 120

Anonymous said...

NCLD is a helpful website by me having a special needs child i can try some of there straigies there suggeting on and maybe it can help with my son. Teachers and caregivers should go on there they can take tips.

Anonymous said...

NCLD is good website with helpful information, it gave idea on ways that i can try on my son. Teachers and caregivers should also go on the website and get additional information for themselves

Unknown said...

Wow this is a really great resource, I mean there's tons of informative information for people who have learning disabilities, theres information within information, homework tips, things to help a child with LD be successful this is great even if you don't have a child with LD but just want to freshin up with information for knowledge purposes... again this is a great resource

miss dee said...

I like this link, it gives alot of great information for teachers and parents.When I link on the site i was so amazed. This is a really great idea.



Dilisha worthy child Dev.205

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Shameka. This is a great resource for parents and teachers who have children with disabilities at home and at school. This resource could have really helped my brother if my mom knew about it... again great resourceful information.

Anonymous said...

Claudia said..... resources are always excellent for parents, teachers and anyone who may need assistance dealing with any aspect of child development.

Anonymous said...

Claudia said.... resources that address the needs of kids with disabilities can be very helpful for parents and teachers looking for answers, so thanks for the link I will definitely pass it on to my parents and teachers.

Anonymous said...

According to Jant comment, this is a wonderful link for parents, caregivers, teachers, or anyone who is concerned about people with learning disabilities. when i went through the site, i realized that it entails information for people with learning disabilities on how their goals can be achieved both academically and socially. i think the information on this site or name of the site itself should be spread across US so people can be informed.

olatunde CD 101

Anonymous said...

You can never have to many resources so keep them coming.
Thank You
Paula Ferguson 205 MW

Anonymous said...

This site is a good one. It helps parents to understand where the best places are for their child especially if they have special needs. Some parents who have children with special needs just send their child to a regular school and just use their special education program. But some children need more than that and a school that actually focuses more on special needs because it would be best for them. But at the same time they may think they are not able to afford those type of schools so this helps them out.

Anonymous said...

Ok once again i forgot to put my name. It should be December 9th at about 10:05. I went to look at the site again and I think it is also a good site for us students who are studying early childhood education because it has a section on that and it talks more about children with LD. So this will help us because we did not really go over that. I especially think it will be helpful for me because I have a cousin with autism so it will help me understand him and how he learns.
La'Tesha M. Milton

Anonymous said...

P.lofton
I read the questions that was asked of the governor and his disability. I think having the governor speak of his disability shows that anyone can have a disability and stilln are able to accomplish their goal beacuse a disability can always be worked at no matter what.

Anonymous said...

LEARNING DISABILITIES NEED TO BE BETTER PUBLICIZE DUE TO THE DEMAND FOR THE KNOWLEDGABLE IMFORMATION ON HOW TO ADDRESS THE SITUATION? HOW DO YOU LEARN HOW TO COPE WITH THIS ABILITY? HOW DO I MANAGE TO SURVIVE IN MY JOURNEY IN LIFE? MY BROTHER HAS BEEN DIAGNOISED WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES AS A YOUNG CHILD.I HELP HIM WITH HIS HOMEWORK, I CONSTANTLY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO HIM AND I HELP HIM PAY HIS BILLS, GET AN APARTMENT,READ HIS MAIL ETC.. ITS DIFFICULT AT TIMES BUT HE CAN'T HELP THE SITUATION, AND I'M HIS ANGEL!!
CD 101 S.MILTON

Anonymous said...

Zenobia Barker: This link is extremly insighful and very helpful will pass on the information I have a lot of friends and parents with children with disabilities.