Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome

Hello Everyone,

I am excited about this blogging adventure, please know this is my first attempt and I will need your input to make this a website that works for you! We can use this as a forum to communicate, learn, and stay in contact (I realize you will all leave us someday...)

I hope to be able to answer questions, have interesting debate, and challenge our current understandings.

Please contact me with any questions,

-Prof Connor

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delois CD 120, This is a great blog professor I think you are doing a great thing for people thats in this field. So keep it up I guarantee you will get the feed back that you are looking for.

Unknown said...

I think that this blog is a great way to stay in touch and to receieve information. You constantly show us as a class that you actually care and this is just another way in which you prove just how much. You always have our best interests at heart. I am so proud of you, this blog will be worth all of the energy you put into it and the what you receive from it will be knowledgeable professionals that you've influenced!

Anonymous said...

I think that by starting this blog will be a very big help to students,and they will be able to ask questions or get information on new ideas. This is a good way to keep up with your students and and get feed back from different students. If you continue to spread it to other students it will expand. May the lord bless you. child dev.205 Lee

Anonymous said...

I think this blog is an excellent way to communicate thoughts and to connect with other child development majors. You are a professor who cares deeply about this field and goes above and beyond . You are an inspiration to me and what I can do to help the early childhood field.

Anonymous said...

I believe that this blog is a terrific way to encourage child development majors to connect with one another and to learn more. You are a professor who goes way beyond her teaching to encourage students that they can improve early childhood education.

Prof. Connor said...

You guys are so sweet, I wasn't thinking anyone would post on this portion, but your words lift me up. Thank you. I'd love to see those of you with accounts create your own blog, of our field, your family, anything you love!

Anonymous said...

I think that this is a great idea, it also gives additional opportinuty for us to ask questions that we don't ask in class.

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog it is a great change for child development students to communicate with other outside of the classroom and get new and updates information about child development field. I am sing on to this website that send me inforamtion about learning disabilites. www.ncld.org it has all kinds ofr advice about learning disabilites. I use this site for my child 205 class a lot.

Anonymous said...

I think this blog is great not only for extra credit but to inform people about different situations going on and to make you think more. It's a fun way to see how other people feel about the same topic you write about. I think this class is very important to people who have children, work with children or plan on becoming a teacher one day. With your help I know we will be very sucessful.I think this blog is great! Daarina Wilson

Anonymous said...

Professor Connor I like this blog cause it gives everyone a chance to voice their opionons about whats going on. It also provides us with updated information about whats going on in the field of early childhood education.

Ms. L. Grayson said...

I'm glad that you decided to create a blog. It looks like a excellent way for child development majors to network. It's also a excellent way to keep in touch with you professor Connor. That is part of my plan upon exiting Olive Harvey. I might need to ask some questions along the way of my education. I may to need to get some feed back on current methods of teaching. Whose knows, but this is excellent way to communicate

Anonymous said...

I think this was a very go idea to kinda keep us inform with new things that may be going on and helpful imformation you may feel that we may need to know. This is my first time blogging and i really like it so Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Charlene M. Clemons C/D 205
Prof. Connor,
Congratulations! This is my first time to blog. This blog site is a good idea for all child development majors to network information and ideas. It can also be a great source of information for parents looking for answers.

Anonymous said...

olatunde CD 101
i really love this blog stuff. this is keeping us updated of what is happening recently in this field of child development. more grease to your elbow ms conor for this vital research you are doing for the sake of your student. i really appreciate your effort.

msrdickerson said...

I enjoy this blog because it allows me to interact with other students in my field.Prof Connors you are always on top of things and you keep a smile on your face even through bad times,we appreciate you.rdickerson cd-205

Anonymous said...

Claudia said...............I think this blog is a great way to net work and to meet future people going into the child development field.

Anonymous said...

Claudia said............ I never blogged until now but it's interesting to know that so many people are passionate about the well being of children and that brings great joy to me!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about becoming a teacher. I'm looking forward to learning new things. I'm looking foward to working with children. This blog is saved to my bookmarks. So, when ever I have a question or something new to talk about. I will inform you all. :)Remember the goal is to produce productive citizens. I speak to you all soon.


L.Grayson

Anonymous said...

This was the frist time that I have ever used a blob. I found it very easy and useful. Thank You Prof. Connor for setting it up and letting student know.

Paula
ferguson 205 MW

Anonymous said...

I hope this will also be in the furture classes in child development and in other classes, maybe we can pass the ball.
Paula Ferguson 205 MW

Anonymous said...

Hi, Professor Connor I really enjoy reading about you. I think that you are a wonderful teacher and I hope that you stay in this field for a very long time.

Paula Ferguson CD 205 MW

Anonymous said...

I just love the word verification it is like playing a game. Yes something as simple as that can be fun.

Paula Ferguson CD 205 MW

Anonymous said...

Professor Connor, it has been a pleasure to be in your class this semster. I have learn so much from you, and it is nice to see a teacher who care so much about her students education. Thanks for being there and the teacher that you are. This blog is very helpful and have a lot of insight.Rowna Miles CD-101,120,262

Anonymous said...

This was a good idea i wish we would have started this earlier and had more topics to cover. It is fun seeing other peoples views and opinons about things.

Anonymous said...

Well i thought i would leave one last blog saying bye to everyone. It was a great class and fun. I hope everyone does well during the rest of their semesters how ever many you may have. And i hope your careers go very well and are everything you hoped they would be. Have a nice break and good luck on your finals.
La'Tesha M. Milton

lashann walker said...

i am really glad you have this blog because it is a way to get questions and answers of things you need help with my question is what is the most profective way i can really succeed in this class?