how i feel about the artical is that it is crazy i knew students paid other student to do work for them but i never knew it was a place on line that would do it for you and i can not believe the kind of money they are paying these people to do thier work what they pay them could help pay for some ones else education and maybe because professor do not worry about how the students learn but when they would have their assignment and 40 pages is to much work and you have to think what are they really learning this is a shocker to me!!!!! burnetta cox
Ashleigh Martin This article was very deep and interesting to me. This man was talking about how he was writing all of these papers for college students. He was saying that the students couldn't spell simple words and how their teachers didn't even notice that it was his work. He was also talking about the good money he made and how he was going to retire. It's crazy the money people will pay for an paper. In my opinion I would want to write my own papers. How can i know what I'm capable of if i don't do it myself. It shows a sign of weakness when any student do this if you ask me.
Jennifer Jiles -Wow, this guy turned cheating into a whole new thing. He made his clients look very professional. Most of the students couldn't even spell basic words, but yet they were graduate students. He stated that the teachers had no clue that their students were cheating. He was making more money than most people who were in the education field. This guy had written numerous papers and books for students and business people. Personally, I would not have paid this man to write my papers, even though most of the students papers were very long, because if I know I can do my best, then I am going to succeed.
Sherita Kennie :This is amazing and very true. I can say that I find no success in doind something like this. I would rather fpractice writing so that I can maintain or either improve on my skills. I have done this same thing for the Administrators at he high school that I formerly worked at as a Teacher. They could not write nor type but held a position that one would assume they were qualified for. These professiionals also held degrees on the Masters level. I wonder how they made it through. This is terrible to hear that people cheat and own others workas their own and are employed to teach or work in posotions to serve others.
This is one of the most interesting articles I have read in a long time. I can't say that I like what the author is doing, but I don't feel he is responsible for other students' decisions to cheat. I mean, what is the world coming to when students writing dissertations for bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degrees can't even spell the word "desperate?" That is a sad commentary on education in this day and age.
This article was very interesting especially to a current college student. It is amazing to know the great lengths that someone will go through just to make to get a degree to "make it in the world". In a way, it isn't fair to students who truly strive for success while putting everything they have on the line and struggle with blood, sweat, and tears to get through a single semester on their own. The authors ability to write and educate his or herself on the subjects required to adequately write these papers is highly astonishing. I've always known there are sites and centers that the everyday student can visit to get that last minute 15 page essay completed by someone else, and turn it in as their own work, but this is over the top. It just goes to show that money can really get you anything.
Loreal, It’s crazy how people get to succeed in their education through college and aren’t able to write or spell, how is that possible? How does the professor not know their students work but any how cheating is not a great thing to do how you would ever learn? Getting your degree suppose to be a challenge not to pay others to do your work for you.
This article was very good. It kept me intrested and wanting to know more. This is not my first time hearing about someone doing somebody elses homework for them. But this is the first time I've ever heard some one doing it so frequently and often and making so much money writing papers. It is intresting that he admits that he know he's wrong and what he is doing is called cheating. Overall the article was good.
Janette m. Avila People who are paying others to do their jobs are not affecting anyone else more than themselves because while than have to put into practice their education they will not know it.
i knew students pay thier fellow student to do their assisgment,but did not know it was an official job for someone...i am really suprise!!!! Victoria Avadu
I feel that having to pay for your work is crazy. To let another person do the hard work and you get the credit for it is wrong especially for a college student. I never thought to go online to find someone to do my work. What are you learning if you dont do your own work. A person have to be very lazy to count on someone else to do their work and to have that much trust in a person to help you pass or fail your class. ~Dierra Blakely~
Dierra Blakely. I agree with Ashleigh Martin. How can't teacher relize her students work. Especially the paper he did for an elementary student how come the teacher didn't relize that was his work.
Rhonda Veronica Williams Child Development 101-1-A Professor Kate Connor Monday-Wednesday 9am-10:45am
Title: Cheating
Every scholar should contribute there sacrifice to receive an undergraduate education. Ghostwriters, plaigarism, and cheating is not included. If you don't work extra,extra hard to get something, than it is not worth anything. What will hapen when the professors pull you in the office for a one on one interview on the paper? You will not be able to respond!! So remember classmates, let's be fair, and conduct a good student acumen...
Sherita Kennie to Erica Williams... I felt the same way. I have also heard of this being done before. However, I wanted to read more because I felt that he had alot of gutts to write this openly. Cheating is a silent wrong doing. Overall, I liked it though.
I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT! SO MANY TEACHERS ARE BEIG LABEL TO THE AMOUNT THERE ARE PAID WHICH BAD WHEN IT COMES TO THE AMOUNT. THUMBS TO AL THE TEACHERS WHO WORK OUT THE BOX AND THE "TEXT" BOOK. THE TEACHERS WHO GO HARD AND STRONG TO MAKE SURE STUDENTS ARE LEARNING NOT JUST SITTING STARING AT A BOOK OR WORKSHEET. I WISH ALL TEACHERS WOULD TAKE THEIR JOBS TO HEART AND CARE ABOUT WHAT THEIR DOING.
I think this is nuts people are short changing them selves although i see this in school but to pay that kind of money for something you didn't work for this is crazy.
NOW THIS IS SO SCARY! IT JUST PROVE HOW THERE ARE LOT OF TEACHERS, LEADERS AND OTHER SUPPOSED TO BE PROFESSIONALS OUT THERE MISGUIDING FOLLOWERS,CLIENTS, PATIENTS AND THEIR STUDENTS. I AGREE THE SYSTEM IS SETUP FOR FAILURE THAT MOST DEFINITELY NEED TO BE CHANGE. BUT THIS RIGHT HERE DOESNT HELP, IT MAKES IT WORST FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS. STUDENTS ARENT LE4ARNING AND TEACHERS ARE NOT TEACHING.
(Jovan Leggett) At this time I think its vevy unacceptable to the people who work hard and smart.The way he turn cheating into him geting money ,and not looking at the people he put in danger of poor self taKen skilS OF THEM AS THE STUDENTS.
Loreal, I agree with what cox is saying. it is a shocking on how much money students is paying for someone else to do they work for them. Me personally I wouldn’t paid or have anyone do my work for me due to the fact I like to put myself in challenging situation’s just to see if I can do it or not and once I accomplish any situation it make me feel good to know that It could be done! But we all have are reasons on why we do things, if their a will there a way which a lot of people take to heart. Just be careful on what you do because the discussing that you make reflects you in the long run!
First I would like to say I'm in the wrong working field (just kidding). But this is crazy I can't pay a student I'm familar with to write my paper le known some stranger. A person is getting nothing out of this knowledg wise. And plus if u use this company once you would have to keep ujsing them because you papers would have to meet the same standards. I think I would rather try and get a low grade then to pay anybody to do my work, I'm speakings as a mother of three, so money is nothing to be played with. I also think that paying these people to do work is insulting to the pfrofessors and downgr ading theirselves.
Loreal, I agree with Cager it really is sad when you have made it to your last year of getting your master’s ect and can’t spell the word “desperate” it make me a little upset because the people who are in school and graduate by the motivation of hard work from themselves aren’t really recognize because of the cheating one’s who get the grade or job all because of who they know! What is this world coming to?
am not surprise what people do now to get money in this world. I think it's very digusting that a grown man who do something like that for college students. Instead of helping them understand the concepts of the information he teaching them its okay to cheat so when they have jobs they are going to do the same thing.
jessica tristan I think no matter the reason for cheating it is stil wrong. Just the other day we had an exam in one of my classes and i studied but my mind was just drawing a blank and i was getting frustrated.i began to look around the room to see how everyone else was doing,then i notice the girl next to me had her notebook out with all the answers!! she was just sitting there like nothing, flipping through her notebook with all the answers. this made me even more mad! i have no respect for cheaters how can u learn anything if your cheating??
Reading this article, I feel that the individuals that are during the papers for each student is just as guilty of cheating as well as the student. They are both committing a crime. One is cheating and the other is stealing not only money from the student but also their education. The actual person writing the paper is getting a passing grade, but when it comes time for the student to prove his actual talents to a future employer, you ask yourself where is my help now when I need it the most and that is proving yourself to your employer
I find it hard for people to let someone else do there work for them i personally i feel that they are not learning the subject at hand this not learnindg.
Rondrell...i feel that the article shows that people will do anything for cash. for a person to do another students work for money and still has to work hard on their own assignments is dumb to me because at the end of the day the student thats paying is missing out on their own education on how to write papers and understand the writing concepts.
melodye said.. I feel this article is crazy on how so many people pay someone else to do their paperwork or assignments. I was surprise to see that they even have a website that you can go to , but in reality this is really called cheating!!!! But this guy is so good atthe work he do, that i guess its worth it for those stufents that are in school.. But my question would be , what are the students really learning???
This article was an eye opener. I knew that students cheated but I didn't know the lengths that they would go to. Who would have ever thought to have a profeesor to cheat and write papers for them and the amount of money they paid for the papers. This just lets you see how times have changed. Never in a million years would I think to ask a professor to do my work.
This article caught my attention rapidly.This man turned cheating into sumthing severely extreme. It blows my mind that people will cheat to get their way to they top , but when u think about it their not as intelligent as they thought they were. If you have to cheat, and be deceitful in order to succedd your not really succedding you actually losing because your cheatin yourself and others who may look up to you or thin that tyour someone who your really not.
I feel that the article on "Cheating" is interesting and thought provoking. Having someone else do your work for you is dishonest. Taking credit for an assignment that you did not put any time or effort into is considered as Cheating. Personally, I would not pay anyone to write papers for me;however I am willing to seek assistance from a classmate.
There is two parts to education, teaching and certification. The value of a degree rest not just in the knowledge, but in the ability to teach the knowledge to others, like employers or say for instance a teacher to their students. Cheating can only take you so far sooner or later you will get caught.
Henning... It's alive and kicking. They just busted a group of people who were taking college exams for other people, just to get into a certain college. CHEATING!!
I love working with all of you and find myself amazed and proud of you all, ALL OF THE TIME! I feed off of your strength and look forward to the amazing impacts, I know, you will make in our field!
36 comments:
how i feel about the artical is that it is crazy i knew students paid other student to do work for them but i never knew it was a place on line that would do it for you and i can not believe the kind of money they are paying these people to do thier work what they pay them could help pay for some ones else education and maybe because professor do not worry about how the students learn but when they would have their assignment and 40 pages is to much work and you have to think what are they really learning this is a shocker to me!!!!! burnetta cox
Ashleigh Martin
This article was very deep and interesting to me. This man was talking about how he was writing all of these papers for college students. He was saying that the students couldn't spell simple words and how their teachers didn't even notice that it was his work. He was also talking about the good money he made and how he was going to retire. It's crazy the money people will pay for an paper. In my opinion I would want to write my own papers. How can i know what I'm capable of if i don't do it myself. It shows a sign of weakness when any student do this if you ask me.
Jennifer Jiles -Wow, this guy turned cheating into a whole new thing. He made his clients look very professional. Most of the students couldn't even spell basic words, but yet they were graduate students. He stated that the teachers had no clue that their students were cheating. He was making more money than most people who were in the education field. This guy had written numerous papers and books for students and business people. Personally, I would not have paid this man to write my papers, even though most of the students papers were very long, because if I know I can do my best, then I am going to succeed.
Sherita Kennie :This is amazing and very true. I can say that I find no success in doind something like this. I would rather fpractice writing so that I can maintain or either improve on my skills. I have done this same thing for the Administrators at he high school that I formerly worked at as a Teacher. They could not write nor type but held a position that one would assume they were qualified for. These professiionals also held degrees on the Masters level. I wonder how they made it through. This is terrible to hear that people cheat and own others workas their own and are employed to teach or work in posotions to serve others.
Unbeleivable!! Well it is said that money can buy you anything.
I must say that I was not surprised when it was stated who used the services the most, or by the way he started to write the papers.
How did these people make it to grad school? How do you stop it or do you stop it.
The world may never know!
A. Henning
Crystal Cager
This is one of the most interesting articles I have read in a long time. I can't say that I like what the author is doing, but I don't feel he is responsible for other students' decisions to cheat. I mean, what is the world coming to when students writing dissertations for bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degrees can't even spell the word "desperate?" That is a sad commentary on education in this day and age.
CHARMAINE IRVING...
This article was very interesting especially to a current college student. It is amazing to know the great lengths that someone will go through just to make to get a degree to "make it in the world". In a way, it isn't fair to students who truly strive for success while putting everything they have on the line and struggle with blood, sweat, and tears to get through a single semester on their own. The authors ability to write and educate his or herself on the subjects required to adequately write these papers is highly astonishing. I've always known there are sites and centers that the everyday student can visit to get that last minute 15 page essay completed by someone else, and turn it in as their own work, but this is over the top. It just goes to show that money can really get you anything.
Loreal, It’s crazy how people get to succeed in their education through college and aren’t able to write or spell, how is that possible? How does the professor not know their students work but any how cheating is not a great thing to do how you would ever learn? Getting your degree suppose to be a challenge not to pay others to do your work for you.
Ericka Williams
This article was very good. It kept me intrested and wanting to know more. This is not my first time hearing about someone doing somebody elses homework for them. But this is the first time I've ever heard some one doing it so frequently and often and making so much money writing papers. It is intresting that he admits that he know he's wrong and what he is doing is called cheating. Overall the article was good.
Janette m. Avila
People who are paying others to do their jobs are not affecting anyone else more than themselves because while than have to put into practice their education they will not know it.
i knew students pay thier fellow student to do their assisgment,but did not know it was an official job for someone...i am really suprise!!!! Victoria Avadu
I feel that having to pay for your work is crazy. To let another person do the hard work and you get the credit for it is wrong especially for a college student. I never thought to go online to find someone to do my work. What are you learning if you dont do your own work. A person have to be very lazy to count on someone else to do their work and to have that much trust in a person to help you pass or fail your class. ~Dierra Blakely~
Dierra Blakely. I agree with Ashleigh Martin. How can't teacher relize her students work. Especially the paper he did for an elementary student how come the teacher didn't relize that was his work.
Rhonda Veronica Williams
Child Development 101-1-A
Professor Kate Connor
Monday-Wednesday 9am-10:45am
Title: Cheating
Every scholar should contribute there sacrifice to receive an undergraduate education. Ghostwriters, plaigarism, and cheating is not included. If you don't work extra,extra hard to get something, than it is not worth anything. What will hapen when the professors pull you in the office for a one on one interview on the paper? You will not be able to respond!! So remember classmates, let's be fair, and conduct a good student acumen...
Sherita Kennie to Erica Williams... I felt the same way. I have also heard of this being done before. However, I wanted to read more because I felt that he had alot of gutts to write this openly. Cheating is a silent wrong doing. Overall, I liked it though.
I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT! SO MANY TEACHERS ARE BEIG LABEL TO THE AMOUNT THERE ARE PAID WHICH BAD WHEN IT COMES TO THE AMOUNT. THUMBS TO AL THE TEACHERS WHO WORK OUT THE BOX AND THE "TEXT" BOOK. THE TEACHERS WHO GO HARD AND STRONG TO MAKE SURE STUDENTS ARE LEARNING NOT JUST SITTING STARING AT A BOOK OR WORKSHEET. I WISH ALL TEACHERS WOULD TAKE THEIR JOBS TO HEART AND CARE ABOUT WHAT THEIR DOING.
I think this is nuts people are short changing them selves although i see this in school but to pay that kind of money for something you didn't work for this is crazy.
NOW THIS IS SO SCARY! IT JUST PROVE HOW THERE ARE LOT OF TEACHERS, LEADERS AND OTHER SUPPOSED TO BE PROFESSIONALS OUT THERE MISGUIDING FOLLOWERS,CLIENTS, PATIENTS AND THEIR STUDENTS. I AGREE THE SYSTEM IS SETUP FOR FAILURE THAT MOST DEFINITELY NEED TO BE CHANGE. BUT THIS RIGHT HERE DOESNT HELP, IT MAKES IT WORST FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS. STUDENTS ARENT LE4ARNING AND TEACHERS ARE NOT TEACHING.
(Jovan Leggett) At this time I think its vevy unacceptable to the people who work hard and smart.The way he turn cheating into him geting money ,and not looking at the people he put in danger of poor self taKen skilS OF THEM AS THE STUDENTS.
Loreal, I agree with what cox is saying. it is a shocking on how much money students is paying for someone else to do they work for them. Me personally I wouldn’t paid or have anyone do my work for me due to the fact I like to put myself in challenging situation’s just to see if I can do it or not and once I accomplish any situation it make me feel good to know that It could be done! But we all have are reasons on why we do things, if their a will there a way which a lot of people take to heart. Just be careful on what you do because the discussing that you make reflects you in the long run!
Angelica Luckett
First I would like to say I'm in the wrong working field (just kidding). But this is crazy I can't pay a student I'm familar with to write my paper le known some stranger. A person is getting nothing out of this knowledg wise. And plus if u use this company once you would have to keep ujsing them because you papers would have to meet the same standards. I think I would rather try and get a low grade then to pay anybody to do my work, I'm speakings as a mother of three, so money is nothing to be played with. I also think that paying these people to do work is insulting to the pfrofessors and downgr ading theirselves.
Loreal, I agree with Cager it really is sad when you have made it to your last year of getting your master’s ect and can’t spell the word “desperate” it make me a little upset because the people who are in school and graduate by the motivation of hard work from themselves aren’t really recognize because of the cheating one’s who get the grade or job all because of who they know! What is this world coming to?
B Watkins
ljwelfjklajgarlgj,vjr
am not surprise what people do now to get money in this world. I think it's very digusting that a grown man who do something like that for college students. Instead of helping them understand the concepts of the information he teaching them its okay to cheat so when they have jobs they are going to do the same thing.
Kristina Widemon
jessica tristan I think no matter the reason for cheating it is stil wrong. Just the other day we had an exam in one of my classes and i studied but my mind was just drawing a blank and i was getting frustrated.i began to look around the room to see how everyone else was doing,then i notice the girl next to me had her notebook out with all the answers!! she was just sitting there like nothing, flipping through her notebook with all the answers. this made me even more mad! i have no respect for cheaters how can u learn anything if your cheating??
Lenora Threets
Oct. 16th, 2011
Reading this article, I feel that the individuals that are during the papers for each student is just as guilty of cheating as well as the student. They are both committing a crime. One is cheating and the other is stealing not only money from the student but also their education. The actual person writing the paper is getting a passing grade, but when it comes time for the student to prove his actual talents to a future employer, you ask yourself where is my help now when I need it the most and that is proving yourself to your employer
Veaundre Middleton
I find it hard for people to let someone else do there work for them i personally i feel that they are not learning the subject at hand this not learnindg.
Rondrell...i feel that the article shows that people will do anything for cash. for a person to do another students work for money and still has to work hard on their own assignments is dumb to me because at the end of the day the student thats paying is missing out on their own education on how to write papers and understand the writing concepts.
Latasha Coleman
I think people cheat because their lazy. They don't want to study and do the work themselves. So they think its easier to cheat.
Latasha Coleman
I knew there was a lot of cheating going on, but I didn't know it was this extreme. People should just do their own work.
melodye said..
I feel this article is crazy on how so many people pay someone else to do their paperwork or assignments. I was surprise to see that they even have a website that you can go to , but in reality this is really called cheating!!!! But this guy is so good atthe work he do, that i guess its worth it for those stufents that are in school.. But my question would be , what are the students really learning???
Vivian Tyms CD-109
This article was an eye opener. I knew that students cheated but I didn't know the lengths that they would go to. Who would have ever thought to have a profeesor to cheat and write papers for them and the amount of money they paid for the papers. This just lets you see how times have changed. Never in a million years would I think to ask a professor to do my work.
Pilar Reed
This article caught my attention rapidly.This man turned cheating into sumthing severely extreme. It blows my mind that people will cheat to get their way to they top , but when u think about it their not as intelligent as they thought they were. If you have to cheat, and be deceitful in order to succedd your not really succedding you actually losing because your cheatin yourself and others who may look up to you or thin that tyour someone who your really not.
I feel that the article on "Cheating" is interesting and thought provoking. Having someone else do your work for you is dishonest. Taking credit for an assignment that you did not put any time or effort into is considered as Cheating. Personally, I would not pay anyone to write papers for me;however I am willing to seek assistance from a classmate.
Ashley Whiters
There is two parts to education, teaching and certification. The value of a degree rest not just in the knowledge, but in the ability to teach the knowledge to others, like employers or say for instance a teacher to their students. Cheating can only take you so far sooner or later you will get caught.
Charlenena Hollingsworth
Henning... It's alive and kicking. They just busted a group of people who were taking college exams for other people, just to get into a certain college. CHEATING!!
Post a Comment