Monday, November 8, 2010

NAEYC

Please go to the NAEYC website by clicking HERE. Roam around the website and share what you find with your classmates.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal Cager
The NAEYC is a website that gives information about early childhood education. So many traditional early childhood education programs do not teach the child enough or help the child reach their potential. NAEYC has many programs such as physics, mathematics, and information for parents on how to go about education for young children.

Anonymous said...

Ashleigh Martin
The Naeyc website is great. I believe anyone going into the field of working with children should visit this website daily. It gives out great information about the members of Naeyc, different programs they offer, and dates and times on different events. Naeyc also has it's on radio show. They offer jobs for people and even have things teachers and parents can read to teach the children.

Anonymous said...

Nicole Relf

We live our lives everyday labeling each other. We seperate our and others into groups. Which I believe is one of the reasonings for failure in children and adults. Certain expectation, duties, and upbringing differs from person to person. How do we expect our children to be the best that they can be or be the best, when their our living and being educated by their parents, government rules of their expectations. As most believe small children are sponges and soak up whatever is tought or seen on day to day basis. What can we expect when theres no change in the world and the way we all perceive. We all come from different back grounds, experiences, family(culture). If we all agreed that children should be learning together as one meaning no status or judgement. Given all oppurtunities and tools equally, remembering children will be adults and as adults better decision life itself will be less dramatic and choatic.

Anonymous said...

This website is great. I believe it did well by by pointing out the different way by which parents can educate their kids. Victoria Avadu

Anonymous said...

This site gives lots of good information about childhood education.
I read about how to help your preschooler get ready for kindergarten. I also read about the preschooler who ask a lot of questions.
You can find out about many programs on the NAEYC site.
I'm sure I will be on it again.
A. Henning

Anonymous said...

the NAEYC is a great way to help the educational system and will grow into a exellecnec outcome.
JOVAN LEGGETT

Anonymous said...

I think the "NAEYC" link provides great info and the communication they have with other countries; like Bangladesh which is one of the poorist countries in the world.Bangladesh has seen progress in there young children because of the programs that "NAEYC" has provided.

Rhonda Veronica Williams said...

The NAEYC website is great space to occupy in cyberspace. The website is a resource for retrieving informational resources concerning children.The NAEYC organization also publishes a magazine. Contributing columnist are the who's who of Early Childhood Education,from a national perspective. These reporters and columnist are very passionate about there work and always providing cutting edge,precise educational information. We as Education Scholars can literally travel the world virturally on the website. Why? There are various articles on Early Child Development from all ove the nation. Let us continue to appreciate this great source.

Anonymous said...

jessica tristan. I thought the naeyc was pretty interesting. I learned alot of new information and ideas i could use.

Anonymous said...

Ashley Whiters

The NAEYC is a website that gives information about Early Childhood Education. I believe that anyone interested in child development or education should visit the website to gain information.

Anonymous said...

Rondrell...i feel that if you plan on going into the being a teacher field you should definately stay tuned on this website because it gives great tips and info on what you need to know and helps with educating young children

Anonymous said...

Latasha Coleman

The NAEYC website gave me a lot of new ideas and resources that I can use in the near future when I open up my daycare.

Anonymous said...

Latasha Coleman

This is a very resourceful website. I will recommend this website to my friends and family that are in they childcare field.

Anonymous said...

Takiya Clausell
The NAEYC program is designed for wonderful purposes.It offers guidelines for responsible behavior..Sets aa common base for resolving the dilemmas encountered in early childhood education & care. The primary focus of this program is to recieve daily practice with children & their familes. They value ethics of what each individual person believes to be desirable and also for their environment.

Anonymous said...

Pilar Reed

The Naeyc website is awesome. Anyone in the Child Develpoment field should get familiar with this website and what it provides. This site gives a lot of useful information on child education.

Anonymous said...

melodye said..

The NAEYC is a website that gives me information on the different type of programs that they provide, one being the EDF(engaging diverse families) which this program help assist in helping early childhood eduaction to diverse families

Anonymous said...

Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP) has three parts that make up its foundation:

1. Knowledge Must Inform Decision Making

2. Goals Must Be Challenging and Achievable

3. Teaching Must Be Intentional to Be Effective

Charlenena Hollingsworth

Anonymous said...

Henning... The NAEYC site is a wonderful site to use. The information is easy to understand and it keeps you informed.

Anonymous said...

Henning... I like that you can get information about the Child Development Programs from all over the states. The information for the parents is great also.